The three-drawer Old World Bedside Chest pairs beautifully with both the Old World Sleigh Bed and the Old World Estate Bed. A hidden storage niche under the top can be slid forward from the top drawer; the drawers themselves are built with traditional dovetail construction. The hand rubbed pomegranate finish on the Bedside Chest's richly carved embellishments has both depth and clarity; the drawer fronts and chest top are decorated with matched veneers.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-32 x d-18 x h-32
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-81.3 x d-45.72 x h-81.3
- Weight: 104 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Traditional Hidden storage compartment accessible from top drawer Finish(es): Medium Cherry
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-33 x d-18.5 x h-32
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.