Description:At 28 inches high and with a finished top in beautiful cherry veneer, the base of the Old World Master Chest can stand on its own as a statement piece in the bedroom. The chest's two drawers are built to last with durable dovetail construction, drawer fronts and cabinet doors are embellished with inlaid veneers, and the feet and corners feature architecture-inspired classical carving.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-60.98 x d-20.71 x h-28.54
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-154.89 x d-52.6 x h-72.49
- Weight: 150 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Bedroom Mirrors Chests Mirrors
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-61 x d-21 x h-28
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.