Description:The back frame of this striking chair is decorated with lamb's tongue carving and a carved shell, and is upholstered in a versatile woven fabric finished with self-welting. The seat, upholstered in top grain leather, is shaped and tailored for comfort and elegance. The Old World Upholstered Back Side Chair can work with both the Old World Leg Dining Table and the Old World Double Pedestal Table or as a useful occasional chair in bedroom, living room or dining room. Sold As Set of 2.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-24.41 x d-24.8 x h-44.29
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-62 x d-62.99 x h-112.5
- Weight: 18.7 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): Parawood Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, Fabric, and Top-grain Leather
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-24.4 x d-24.8 x h-44.3
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.