Description:The Old World China Base is designed to pair with the Old World China Deck, but with a fully finished top it can also be used as a stand-alone buffet. Cabinets on either side each have an adjustable shelf and the top drawer of the piece's three contoured drawers is lined with felt for silverware storage. A clear pomegranate finish showcases the Old World China Base's fine cherry book matched veneer and exotic wood inlays.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-68.15 x d-18.74 x h-34.09
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-173.1 x d-47.6 x h-86.59
- Weight: 184 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Bedroom Mirrors Mirrors Storage & Display Pieces
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-68 x d-18 x h-34
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.