Description:Inspired by an antique discovered in a Parisian flea market, the Provenance Round Lamp Table features two storage shelves below a top of intricate carved fretwork under glass. The creamy Linen finish, dry brushed and distressed to give the feeling of a much-loved antique, gives the table a versatility that works in both casual and more formal settings. The Provenance Round Lamp Table coordinates with the Provenance Round Cocktail Table.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-26.5 x d-26.5 x h-25
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-67.31 x d-67.31 x h-63.5
- Weight: 37.02 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: End Tables
- Style: Country - English and French Country Wood Finish: Linen Material(s): Wood & Veneer
- Collection: Provenance
- Design inspiration was influenced from the character of pieces found in the provincial regions throughout Europe. The collections emphasis is on creating a soft, serene, refined and feminine lifestyle collection, that is comforting at the end of a long day. Provenance combines English Country and French design elements with livable comfort. The full charm of the collection is reflected in the two harmonious designs, that encourage a free thinking mix and match approach to decorating your home. So sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy a cup of tea.
||w-26 x d-26 x h-25
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.