The handsome nine-drawer Valencia Dresser brings together the bold Mediterranean details that are the hallmark of the beautiful Valencia Collection: graceful shaping, custom cast-metal hardware, hand carved beading, and intricate inlays, all enhanced with a rich multi-step hand distressed finish. The top left facing drawer has a drop-down front for easy storage of A/V components.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-75.5 x d-23.3 x h-40.9
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-191.77 x d-59.18 x h-103.89
- Weight: 299.2 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Traditional Finish(es):
- The Valencia Collection's distinct style originates in the countries along the Mediterranean Sea. Named for one of the oldest and most charming cities in Spain, the region is known for its' turquoise waters, vibrant countryside, Tuscan vineyards and sun-drenched living spaces. Drawing upon these influences, the Valencia Collection captures the enchanting scenery and romanticism of the Mediterranean with an array of luxurious home furnishings, emphasizing the warm colors and earthy textures found in the surrounding landscapes. Valencia is Latin for strength", and strong defines this collection, masterfully crafted with quality materials and built to last.
||w-76 x d-23 x h-41
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.