Beautiful from every angle, the Mills Dining Side Chair back is inlaid with panels of cathedral elm veneer on the front and overlaid with carved wood filigree on the reverse. The neatly tailored seat is detailed with nail head trim; the tapered legs are corner carved and fluted. The Mills Dining Side Chair is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish, or Cirrus a neutral painted finish that has been rubbed and gently aged by hand. Sold As Set of 2.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-22.4 x d-23.7 x h-42.9
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-56.9 x d-60.2 x h-108.97
- Weight: 18.74 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: New Traditional Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Foam, Fabric, Metal Finish(es): Cirrus Planked inside and outside back Outback features decorative scroll overlay Seat features finely tailored upholstery with nail head trim Legs feature protective floor glides
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-22.25 x d-23 x h-43.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.