Description:The sturdy little Light Keeper's Bedside Chest has two drawers in its body and a third drawer tucked into the concave upper box banded with chevron carving. Artisanal details include molding around top and base; vintage-inspired drawer pulls rubbed with antique white; and wooden pegs on the bracket feet. The oak chest's scrubbed finish brings out the beauty of the wood's grain.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-30 x d-18 x h-34
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-76.2 x d-45.72 x h-86.36
- Weight: 99 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Cottage, Bungalow Wood Finish: Scrubbed Oak Material(s): Flakey Cathedral Oak Veneer, Parawood Solids
- Collection: Summer Creek
- Inspired by the easygoing architecture of America's cottages, bungalows, and riverside homes, A.R.T. Furniture's Summer Creek collection offers a fresh take on the relaxed new traditional' category, bringing a light tone, inventive perspective, and livable scale to an expanding marketplace. The 73-piece Summer Creek collection includes bedroom, dining room, living room, upholstery, entertainment, office, and outdoor. The predominant material is scrubbed oak in an open-grained sun washed stain with light cerusing and bold distressing. The oak is complemented with painted accent pieces in Scrubbed Oak, Harbor White and Hale.
||w-30.00 x d-18.00 x h-29.50
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.