Gather around this pub table from the Architrave collection and experience Old World charm in a contemporary dining setting. The oval top is finished in sophisticated honed black stone. A stunning set of French neoclassical columns dazzles from below, featuring traditional acanthus and beading details. The simple beauty of pine with a rustic, hand-glazed finish updates this intricately crafted table for the modern aesthetic.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-78 x d-26 x h-36
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-198.12 x d-66.04 x h-91.44
- Weight: 211.64 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Traditional Materials: Pine solids and veneer, Granite Finish(es): Almond Inset honed black granite top Turned Baluster legs that rest on a base Leg extensions can be added or removed to adjusted the table height from 30-inch dining height or 36-inch counter height Wire brushed, hand glazed finish with softened corners and worn details
- Collection: Architrave
- Step across the threshold of a new design frontier with the Architrave collection. Based on an architectural term that refers to a frame surrounding a doorway, this collection symbolizes a transition from history to the future. Architrave is historically inspired, reinventing the strong lines and classic symmetry of Neoclassical style from the Louis XVI period in France. This trendsetting 18th-century style is perfectly reimagined as a new "casual classic," dressed down in materials to evoke a more softened and livable feeling to suit modern taste. Pine solids and veneers are wire brushed and hand glazed in an almond tone with softened corners and worn details, finished with the delicate patina of oil rubbed bronze hardware. The final result is a vintage look and feel with a casual, softened aesthetic that goes with multitudes of décor options. Historical form meets contemporary function in this elegant collection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.