A stylish cabinet presents your decor accessories like pieces of fine art in a gallery-worthy frame. This 80" cabinet features two glass doors framed in burnished bronze bead, opening to reveal two adjustable glass shelves and touch dimmer lighting. Two lower drawers provide additional storage for any necessities.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-42 x d-19 x h-80
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-106.68 x d-48.26 x h-203.2
- Weight: 271.19 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Display Cabinets & Etageres
- Style: Contemporary Finish(es): Alabaster, Burnished Bronze Material(s): Parawood Solids, Metal, Glass Two (2) wood-framed glass doors feature a burnished bronze finished beaded accent Two (2) 3-way touch dimmer lights Two (2) adjustable glass shelves (40-in W x 16.13-in D) Two (2) drawers for storage (33.88-in W x 12.13-in D x 8-in H) Inset plinth style base
- Collection: Blanc
- Refined living begins at home, inspired by elegant furnishings that make the luxe life a daily affair. The Blanc collection combines an artful mix of elegance and contemporary chic to create an aesthetic that celebrates style and ease. Clean lines and graceful curves complement delicate metallic tones. Warm ivory finishes with plaster-smooth surface appeal meet sumptuous fabrics for an experience that delights all the senses.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.