High contrast commands attention, and this striking credenza brings the drama by combining an alabaster finish with deep bronze tones for a look that s as elegant as evening wear. A modern metal frame in a rich
burnished bronze finish accentuates the simple angular lines of this piece, drawing attention to the four uniquely textured door fronts and large vertical hardware. The left facing side features one drawer and one adjustable shelf, while the right facing side contains one felt-lined drawer and two adjustable shelves.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-83.5 x d-20 x h-36
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-212.09 x d-50.8 x h-91.44
- Weight: 202.84 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Credenzas
- Style: Contemporary Finish(es): Alabaster, Burnished Bronze Material(s): Parawood Solids, Resin, Metal Four (4) doors finished in a burnished bronze finish One drawer (32.8-in W x 12.8-in D x 4-in H) and one adjustable shelf (39.3-in W x 17-in D) behind left side facing doors One (1) felt-lined tray drawer (32.8-in W x 12.8-in D x 2.5-in H) and two (2) adjustable shelves (39.3-in W x 17-in D) behind right side facing doors Wire management cutouts on back side of case Metal hardware, base, and frame finished in a burnished bronze finish
- Collection: Blanc
- Refined living begins at home, inspired by elegant furnishings that make the luxe life a daily affair. The Blanc collection combines an artful mix of elegance and contemporary chic to create an aesthetic that celebrates style and ease. Clean lines and graceful curves complement delicate metallic tones. Warm ivory finishes with plaster-smooth surface appeal meet sumptuous fabrics for an experience that delights all the senses.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.