True beauty can be found both on the outside and within. The striking facade of this credenza features vintage cherry veneer in a herringbone pattern and handsome oil rubbed bronze hardware. Behind its two central doors, a removable serving tray, two adjustable wine shelves, and a felt-lined drawer combine beautiful form with practical function. Six drawers provide additional storage space for all your elegant entertaining needs.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-66 x d-19 x h-36
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-167.64 x d-48.26 x h-91.44
- Weight: 211.66 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Casegoods-Dining
- Style: New Traditional Finish: Vintage Cherry Material(s): Poplar Solid, Cherry Veneer
- Collection: Newel
- When looking to the future, the best inspiration can often be found by gazing toward the past. Inspired by the simple grandeur of centuries gone by, the Newel Collection reinvents historical style for the modern era. This collection draws heavily on the sturdy elegance of 19th century Louis Philippe style, borrowing its simple ornamentation and emphasis on materials to evoke a sense of classic European comfort. Traditional cherry wood allows the Newel collection's subtle hardware, paneling and molding details to shine, providing the perfect complement to a variety of transitional and traditional styles. The result is a pleasingly laidback antique style that views the past through a modern lens, allowing traditional ornamentation to transform into something new. Elegance, redefined and simplified. That's the essence of the Newel Collection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.