This round end table will turn heads in any space, providing a striking complement to your sofa or chairs. Fashioned from terrazzo stone, it features a rounded pedestal shape with a simple circular top, presenting your lamps or other decorative accessories like pieces of contemporary art.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-24 x d-24 x h-24
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-60.96 x d-60.96 x h-60.96
- Weight: .lbs
- Furniture Piece: End Tables
- Style: Contemporary Materials: Parawood Solids, Mixed plit Cathedral Quarter-White Oak Veneer and Fabric, Terrazo Stone, Metal
- Collection: Cotiere
- There's no denying a classic. An updated twist on vintage style provides a window into the past that also faces the future. Inspired by the simplicity of mid-century design, the Coitere collection proves that structured yet easygoing design is truly timeless. Form meets function in this geometric collection, featuring solid base construction and oversized drawer pulls that evoke the style of contemporary architecture. Combining light wood with woven fabric accents in an organic palette of warm neutrals, this collection delivers modern bungalow style at its best. Experience the relaxation and sophistication this collection has to offer. A fresh take on an iconic style delivers a unique look in a class of its own.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.