A perfect fusion of timeless style and practicality, this Master Chest embodies the elegance of traditional design while offering generous storage options for all your belongings. The bottom drawers are thoughtfully lined with cedar, offering a natural and pleasant aroma while safeguarding your garments, ensuring the longevity and freshness of your clothing. The drawer fronts feature an eye-catching concave shape, adding a sense of visual interest and sophistication, while the Belgian Ivory parting rails accentuate the elegant silhouette.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-68 x d-20 x h-50.25
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-172.72 x d-50.8 x h-127.64
- Weight: .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Casual Traditional Finish(es): Belgian Ivory, Washed Maple Material(s): Acacia Solids, Maple Veneers, Metal Ten (10) drawers for storage Bottom drawers feature cedar lining Burnished brass metal hardware Concave shaped drawer fronts feature Belgian Ivory parting rails
- Collection: Alcove
- Inspired by the time worn elements of years past, Alcove seeks to honor traditional design in a new light. Belgian influences are seen throughout this eclectic collection that marries natural touches with forged materials. The Belgian Ivory finish features burnished edges that portray a worn effect, while the Washed Maple offers a softer touch reminiscent of passed down pieces and years of use. Studded with unique accent pieces in a slate finish and aged metal, Alcove inspires the home with an established, heirloom quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.