The Alcove Host Chair offers a combination of elegance, durability, and functionality that will elevate your dining space to new heights. Featuring a sophisticated linen blend upholstery that adds a touch of texture and refinement, its neutral color can adapt to any palette. The combination of durability and softness makes it perfect for everyday use. The outside back of the chair is adorned with burnished brass nailhead trim, adding a tasteful decorative accent that elevates its overall aesthetic and lends an air of classic elegance.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-22.5 x d-27.5 x h-42
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-57.15 x d-69.85 x h-106.68
- Weight: .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Casual Traditional Finish(es): Hootie Pearl, Belgian Ivory Material(s): Alder Solids, Foam, Fabric Finely tailored fully upholstered chair with wood frame Linen blend upholstery on inside and outside back Outside back features burnished brass nailhead trim Legs feature protective floor glides
- Collection: Alcove
- Inspired by the time worn elements of years past, Alcove seeks to honor traditional design in a new light. Belgian influences are seen throughout this eclectic collection that marries natural touches with forged materials. The Belgian Ivory finish features burnished edges that portray a worn effect, while the Washed Maple offers a softer touch reminiscent of passed down pieces and years of use. Studded with unique accent pieces in a slate finish and aged metal, Alcove inspires the home with an established, heirloom quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.