The Alcove Round Dining Table exudes timeless charm with its traditional style. The Belgian Ivory finish showcases a sophisticated elegance that effortlessly complements a variety of interior decor styles. Whether your dining room boasts a classic ambiance or a more eclectic vibe, this table blends seamlessly, adding a touch of refined beauty to your space. The dual X base design provides exceptional support while adding an element of architectural interest to the overall design. Add the table leaf to gain even more room for entertainment.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-74 x d-54 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-187.96 x d-137.16 x h-76.2
- Weight: .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Casual Traditional Finish(es): Belgian Ivory Material(s): Acacia Solids, Maple Veneers Dual 'X' style trestle base design Plank style table top with heavily distressed edges for a worn effect Extends from 54-in round to 74-in W with one (1) 20-in leaf Comfortably seats up to 6 Base features adjustable levelers
- Collection: Alcove
- Inspired by the time worn elements of years past, Alcove seeks to honor traditional design in a new light. Belgian influences are seen throughout this eclectic collection that marries natural touches with forged materials. The Belgian Ivory finish features burnished edges that portray a worn effect, while the Washed Maple offers a softer touch reminiscent of passed down pieces and years of use. Studded with unique accent pieces in a slate finish and aged metal, Alcove inspires the home with an established, heirloom quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.