Featuring an A frame style trestle base, this Alcove Dining Table offers a visually stunning silhouette that combines stability and architectural charm. The heavily distressed edges create a worn effect, infusing the table with a sense of history and authenticity, making it a treasured centerpiece in your dining space. The top effortlessly extends from 88 inches to a generous 132 inches in width with the addition of a 22 inch leaf. This allows you to accommodate additional guests and create ample space for larger gatherings.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-100 x d-42 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-254 x d-106.68 x h-76.2
- Weight: .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Casual Traditional Finish(es): Belgian Ivory Material(s): Acacia Solids, Maple Veneers 'A' frame style trestle base design Plank style table top with heavily distressed edges for a worn effect Extends from 88-in W to 132-in W with two (2) 22-in leaves Seats up to ten (10) comfortably Base features adjustable levelers
- Collection: Alcove
- Inspired by the time worn elements of years past, Alcove seeks to honor traditional design in a new light. Belgian influences are seen throughout this eclectic collection that marries natural touches with forged materials. The Belgian Ivory finish features burnished edges that portray a worn effect, while the Washed Maple offers a softer touch reminiscent of passed down pieces and years of use. Studded with unique accent pieces in a slate finish and aged metal, Alcove inspires the home with an established, heirloom quality.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.