The contemporary lines of this artistic collection inspired this chic two-tone nightstand, combining a sleek white top and plinth base with the warmth of natural wood grain and oversized horizontal drawer pulls. Two drawers provide plenty of space for essential accessories, as well as a USB port for easy charging of personal devices.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-32 x d-18 x h-28
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-81.28 x d-45.72 x h-71.12
- Weight: 103.4 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Contemporary-Modern Finish(es): Sienna, White Plaster Material(s): Parawood Solids, Mindi Veneers Two (2) drawers for storage (Top: 26.87-in W x 16.56-in D x 8.81-in H; Bottom: 26.87-in W x 16.56-in D x 9.38-in H) Dovetail drawer construction with side-mount metal drawer glides Two (2) USB ports on back side of case White top and base feature a sanded back plaster finish that offers a subtle textured effect Oversized wood hardware in a matte black finish Inset plinth style base
- Collection: Portico
- Inspired by abstract art and contemporary architecture, the Portico collection deftly combines high contrast minimalism with luxurious mixed materials. The striking geometry of these pieces combines linear forms with chic curves in an aesthetic that evokes the fashion-forward style of Miami. Gorgeous grained wood and sleek surfaces highlight repeating forms as fascinating as the layers of a painting, creating the experience of a modern art gallery in any space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.