Inspired by a mix of abstract minimalism and organic modern warmth, this five drawer chest delivers a chic aesthetic that elevates getting dressed to an artful experience. Its sleek modern lines are perfectly complemented by a clean white finish, natural wood grain, and a hint of contrast from the oversized matte black drawer pulls, with the bottom drawer lined in aromatic cedar.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-38 x d-18 x h-54
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-96.52 x d-45.72 x h-137.16
- Weight: 185 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Contemporary-Modern Finish(es): Sienna, White Plaster Material(s): Parawood Solids, Mindi Veneers Five (5) drawers for storage (Top two: 32.88-in W x 13.56-in D x 8-in H; Bottom three: 32.88-in W x 13.56-in D x 8.8-in H) Dovetail drawer construction with side-mount metal drawer glides Bottom drawers feature cedar lining White top and base feature a sanded back plaster finish that offers a subtle textured effect Oversized wood hardware in a matte black finish Inset plinth style base
- Collection: Portico
- Inspired by abstract art and contemporary architecture, the Portico collection deftly combines high contrast minimalism with luxurious mixed materials. The striking geometry of these pieces combines linear forms with chic curves in an aesthetic that evokes the fashion-forward style of Miami. Gorgeous grained wood and sleek surfaces highlight repeating forms as fascinating as the layers of a painting, creating the experience of a modern art gallery in any space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.