Modern architecture enters the living room with this striking cocktail table, evoking the strength and solidity of an overlapping brick structure. Finished in a white plaster texture, the exterior delivers a sense of fresh minimalism that complements the sleek style of this modern collection. Two large drawers offer plenty of hidden storage space for all your living and entertaining essentials.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-52 x d-29 x h-17
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-132.08 x d-73.66 x h-43.18
- Weight: 99 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Cocktail Tables
- Style: Contemporary-Modern Finish(es): Sienna, White Plaster Material(s): Parawood Solids, Mindi Veneers, Resin White portions feature a sanded back plaster finish that offers a subtle textured effect Wood portion features a slatted design finished in a warm, sienna finish with Mindi veneers Open design offers display storage (48-in W x 27-in D; Height Clearance: 12.75-in) Base features protective floor glides
- Collection: Portico
- Inspired by abstract art and contemporary architecture, the Portico collection deftly combines high contrast minimalism with luxurious mixed materials. The striking geometry of these pieces combines linear forms with chic curves in an aesthetic that evokes the fashion-forward style of Miami. Gorgeous grained wood and sleek surfaces highlight repeating forms as fascinating as the layers of a painting, creating the experience of a modern art gallery in any space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.