Description: Power Lift Recliner
Product Description: Dawn is a transitional style lift chair that features clean, soft lines and a smaller scale.This power lift recliner has a two-button hand wand that adjusts the lift and recline independently. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. A pocket on the right side of the recliner provides storage for the hand wand. Dawn provides the support, comfort, and accessibility where you need it the most.
- Open Depth: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 2-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Colors: Grey and Stone. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Two-button, single motor hand wand controls lift and recline functions. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position. Two-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the recline and lift mechanisms. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner to its original position..
||30" (76.2 cm) 30 INH
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||121 lb (54.4 kg) 121 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, Power Lift Recliner
||14.36 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.